Ms. Davis joined Sutterfield & Webb, LLC in 2012. She is a 2011 graduate of Loyola University New Orleans College of Law where she was a student practitioner with the Loyola Law Clinic, in the family law section, and a member of the Public Interest Law Journal. She obtained a degree of Juris Doctor, cum laude, and a certificate in Civil Law. She is a 2008 graduate of the University of Florida, where she obtained a Bachelor of Science, magna cum laude, in journalism. She is a native of DeFuniak Springs, Florida, where she visits frequently.
Ms. Davis has experience in litigating premises liability, construction, automobile accident, and insurance coverage disputes. She is admitted to practice in all Louisiana state and federal courts as well as the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit.
Legal Education / Conferences Attended
Ms. Davis attended the Arkansas Trucking Seminar in 2013, 2015, and 2016. She participated in the 43RD Annual International Association of Defense Counsel Trial Academy held at Stanford University in August 2015.
- Nicole Dotson v. Regency Park Townhome Owners Association, et al., 16-0027 (La. 4th Cir. 4/13/16); 2016 WL 4877218.
- Daniel and Roxanne Seghers v. LaPlace Equipment Co., Inc., et al., 13-350 (La. 5th Cir. 2/12/14); 136 So. 3d 64.
- Gena Marie Quest v. Church Mutual Ins. Co., et al., 13-4872 (E.D. La. 11/13/13); 2013 WL 6044380.
- St. Thomas More Inn of Court
- Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute