A. Mark Flake, a partner at Sutterfield & Webb, L.L.C., attended LSU as an undergraduate, receiving a degree in Petroleum Engineering in 1984. Upon graduation from LSU, Mr. Flake attended Loyola Law School in New Orleans where he obtained his J.D. in 1987.
Mr. Flake has recently focused his practice on a general civil trial practice; including, Personal Injury, Admiralty/Maritime Law, Oilfield Personal Injury, Plant Accidents, Products Liability, Construction Law and Trucking Law, with an emphasis on defense. Mr. Flake also has experience in representing municipalities and governmental entities.
- Gifford, et al. v. Arrington, et al., 2014-2058 (La. 11/26/14) ___ So.3d. _____, 2014WL6750613;
- Edwards v. Permobil, Inc., et al., 11-1900 (USDC EDLA);
- Knoblock v. Offshore Process Services, et al., 11-2935 (USDC EDLA);
- Breaux v. St. Charles Gaming Co., Inc. 10-1349, 11-128 (La. 3d. Cir. 6/22/2011) 68 So. 3d 684;
- Bourgeois v. Boomtown, 10-553 (La. App. 5th Cir. 2/15/2011) 62 So. 3d. 166.
- Bourgeois v. Boomtown, 9-243 (La. App. 5th Cir. 5/21/2009) 2009 WL 5909119;
- Board of Administrators of the Tulane Education Fund v. La. Tax Commission, et al., 97-663, 97-664 (La. App. 4th Cir. 10/1/1997), 701 So. 2d 702.
- Citywide Testing and Inspections, Inc. v. Board of Ethics for Elected Officials, 96-1656, (La. App. 1st Cir. 5/9/1997), 693 So. 2d 1312.
- Parish of Jefferson v. City of Kenner, 96-73 (La. App. 5th Cir. 5/15/1996), 675 So. 2d 1177.
- Louisiana State Bar Association, Member, 1987 – Present
- Texas State Bar Association, Inactive Member, 2006- Present
- Jefferson Parish Bar Association, Member